Friday, 5. October 2018 – 8:30
The Horizon 2020 Energy info day will take place on 5 October in Brussels, in the Charlemagne building. It will present the upcoming funding opportunities offered by the EU’s H2020 Programme to projects focusing on smart energy systems and smart cities and communities concepts.
The event will cover the following calls for funding organised in 2019:
Smart citizen-centred energy system
- Flexibility and retails market options for the distribution grid
- Solutions for regional cooperation in the transmission grid
- Research on advanced tools and technological development
- European Islands Facility
- Big data solutions for energy
Smart Cities and Communities
- Call for Smart Cities and Communities
It will also give an overview on the application and evaluation process, and will offer a recap on lessons learnt from previous evaluations, incl. tips for writing a good proposal.
Two projects, funded in previous H2020 calls, will share their experience.
Presentations will be followed by Q&A sessions.
- Download the agenda (pdf)
- Read the 2018 – 2020 H2020 Work Programme (p. 83 – 109)
The registration (https://h2020-energy-info-day-2018.com/) for the info day is still open, but will close soon.
Due to a very high demand, max. of two people per organisation can be registered for the info day. Hurry up and register now – the registration will close soon.
The info day will be webstreamed and recordings will be available after the event.
The brokerage event (https://energycall2019.b2match.io/) organised by the H2020 Energy National Contact Points, will take place in parallel. It will give participants an opportunity to network and look for partners to form a consortium. The registration to participte in the brokerage event is now closed.